I am Sunil Vishwakarma, I Purchased a Moblie phone(Sony Ericsson Vivaz Mobile) Order No.: 3545424 from Naaptol.com , they send me duplicate Accessories of Sony Ericsson, I made call to both department Customer care center and product ordered booking center. ordered booking center did not resolve my query and said to me contact customer care center, when I made call to customer care center they also not resolved my problem even they are not ready to accept thier fault that they have

send me duplicate and incomplete accessories with the Sony Ericsson Vivaz Mobile. Pathatic Customer care i have ever seen in my life, rude behavior with the customers.after that I sent mails to CEO, support and feedback department that send me Original Invoice of the Product, missing and original accessories of Sony Ericsson but not got any positive response for the same.

I will recommend to all never buy any product through Naaptol.com , their offers packages are fake sending incomplete and duplicate accessories with packages.

Never go for this site.

Had an Experience with Naaptol?

Comments

mr.sunilvishwakarma

I got my refund back from Naaptol.com, Ms. Divya has given personally attention in my case and resolve my query.

Thanks.